Full Time Nanny Registration
- Family fills out our full-time (35+ hours/week) registration form and pays a non-refundable deposit of $100 toward $2,200 placement fee. Clients are then contacted by Four O Six Nannies to review and their registration and get to know the family.
- Four O Six Nannies will scan through current team members schedules and profiles to see if any nannies are a good fit for you. If there isn’t a nanny on our team available we will interview for you.
- We post job listings immediately and interview specifically for your position. We conduct at least one phone interview followed up by one or more in-person interviews.
- Screen Candidates which includes: reviewing applications, resumes, calling references, processing background checks and checking social media accounts.
- Meet with nannies who’ve been hired. Nannies sign contracts, review handbooks and readdress job details and requirements.
- Send the family nanny profile or profiles to review.
- Four O Six Nannies helps the family set up in-home meetings with nanny or nannies.
- Check in with families to see which candidates they liked.
- Four O Six Nannies provides a Family & Nanny Contract. Family is then placed with the nanny. Family and nanny discuss hourly pay.
- Family may add additional services via their account if they need backup or occasional babysitting.