Part-time Placement 30 hours or less a week June 1st-August 28th $250
Full-time Nanny 35 or more hours a week June 1st-August 28th $450
If you are only needing pick up and drop off care go here: https://406nannies.com/product/one-time/
Part-time and Full-time Summer Nanny Process
- Four O Six Nannies will scan through current team members schedules and profiles to see if any nannies are a good fit for you. If there isn’t a nanny on our team available we will interview a candidate for you.
- We post job listings immediately and interview specifically for your position. We conduct at least one phone interview followed up by one or more in-person interviews.
- We Screen Candidates which includes: reviewing applications, resumes, calling three of more childcare references, processing background checks and checking social media accounts for good judgment and character.
- Four O Six Nannies will meet with nannies who’ve been hired. Nannies sign contracts, review handbooks and readdress job details and requirements.
- Four O Six Nannies will send the family a nanny profile or profiles to review.
- Four O Six Nannies helps the family set up in-home meetings with nanny or nannies.
- Check in with family to see which candidate they liked.
- The family is then placed with the nanny and the nanny is paid directly at the end of each week or two weeks by cash, check or Venmo.
Please register for a part-time nanny or full-time services below.