Nannies are friends, confidants, educators, and playmates. The nannies, tutors, and instructors in this agency go the extra mile to ensure quality childcare for busy parents. We only accept the most qualified, professional, and reliable nannies to our team. Our team members love children and enjoy being as active and engaged with them as possible. If you think you would be a good fit for out team and meet our requirements, please apply below. We cannot wait to meet you!
If you meet or exceed the following requirements, apply below!
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Training/Certification
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- No prior criminal convictions
- At least three exemplary references from related positions
- At least 18 years or older
- Three or more years of childcare experience
- Able to exercise discretion and be trustworthy
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Meet or exceed the base requirements for a position