At Four O Six Nannies, we are your personal job recruiter. We screen families and nanny candidates and match them to each other. We are here to offer support and advice after you are hired by them!
Why go through an agency?
Higher paid jobs
Access to jobs that aren’t publicly advertised
Screened, safe, loving families
Policies in place to protect you
Personal attention and support
You are paid by the family we do not take a cut.
Long term success
We are an advocate for you! Here to help communicate your needs.
Part of an exclusive club
We hire nannies for part-time, full-time, occasional, weddings, events, and pet sitting.
Nannies are friends, confidants, educators, and playmates. The nannies, tutors, and instructors in this agency go the extra mile to ensure quality childcare for busy parents. We only accept the most qualified, professional, and reliable nannies to our team. Our team members love children and enjoy being as active and engaged with them as possible. If you think you would be a good fit for our team and meet our requirements, please apply below. We cannot wait to meet you!
If you meet or exceed the following requirements, apply below!
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Training/Certification
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Professional demeanor
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- No prior criminal convictions
- At least three exemplary references from related positions
- Must be able to commit to working with Four O Six Nannies for at least 1 year
- At least 18 years or older
- Three or more years of childcare experience, NOT including taking care of family.
- Able to exercise discretion and be trustworthy
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Meet or exceed the base requirements for a position